Responsibilities and Duties:
- Able to lead the effort in design and development for proposed Objectives below. Candidate must be highly organized and able to self-manage.
- This role will need to work across other teams in order to understand the environment, locations of various data, procure required access, etc.
- Person should be able to command the entire technical scope of a project and be able to analyze the problem and propose multiple options if there are constraints.
- Must have a strong drive while working independently and excellent at communicating progress, anticipating potential problems, and quickly flagging issues that arise.
- 3+ years of experience working on infrastructure automation/DevOps/provisioning systems
- 3+ years experience designing and delivering scalable full-stack web solutions
- Ability to deliver production Python (preferred) or other common Linux scripting language
- Strong understanding of authentication technologies and system security practices.
- Experience building in web frameworks such as React, Angular, Django, or similar
- Highly experienced in working with REST APIs and SNMP
- Familiar with working in a Microsoft SQL environment and JSON/MongoDB
- Ability to understand and navigate various types of complex network topologies
- Capable of analyzing problems in different ways and proposing multiple options
- Strong team player with a focus on customer service and the ability to forge relationships at all levels of the company and across diverse cultures.
- Development on Slack using ChatOps & StackStorm a big plus
- Ability to build PXE system and automatic OS Provisioning
- Experience with JunOS including scripting and automating
- Familiarity with yaml files