- Experience in Solution design for Telecom OSS/BSS or eCommerce / Retail / Logistics domain, with ability to defining API contracts
- Hands on Exposure to Application Development using Java Microservices with nosql DB experience (Oracle, MongoDB, Couch database)
- Java based Development experience in micro services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Cloud Stream in a Linux environment over Cloud Foundry / AWS ecosystem using Netflix OSS Stack is preferable
- Experience with Messaging Middleware / Queues : Kafka, Zookeeper, RabbitMQ
- Exposure to ETL platforms (preferably Pentaho, Pentaho Data Integrator (PDI), Informatica etc). Ability to analyze & design solutions with ETL tools
- Experience in supporting Live Production environments - Linux based, n-Tiered Architecture (Angular JS/Plain JS based Frontend, Java/J2EE based APIs-Middleware & diverse RDMBS/NoSQL DBs including Oracle, MongoDB, Hadoop) – on both On-Premise & hosted-managed Private/Hybrid Clouds.
- Proficient in Linux Operating System, Utilities and troubleshooting using Shell commands
- Proficiency in JIRA & Confluence, creating Design documents using UML tools
Good to have
- Experience with end-to-end design of Data Analytics Solutions
- Hands on experience in developing Analytics Solutions based on Machine Learning / AI approaches using common toolsets (R/Python/MATLAB/Octave)
- Experience with connecting to different Databases : Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis
Education Qualification & Work Experience Criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer Science or IT or equivalent technical discipline)
- Minimum 8 Years of experience in an IT or product development or telecom or equivalent work environment.