We are currently seeking an experienced SCCM Administrator to join our team. As an SCCM Administrator, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of our Systems Center Configuration Manager infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have 5 to 10 years of experience working with SCCM and a strong understanding of desktop management and software distribution in enterprise environments.
- Design, deploy, and manage SCCM infrastructure, including site servers, distribution points, and clients.
- Configure and maintain SCCM components such as software update points, software distribution, operating system deployment, and asset inventory.
- Create and manage software packages, collections, and advertisements for software deployments and updates.
- Monitor SCCM infrastructure for health, performance, and security, and take necessary actions to resolve issues.
- Develop and maintain SCCM-related documentation, including installation guides, configuration standards, and operational procedures.
- Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure seamless integration of SCCM with other systems and technologies.
- Assist in the planning and execution of SCCM upgrades, patches, and migrations.
- Troubleshoot SCCM-related issues and provide timely resolution.
- Stay up to date with the latest SCCM features, capabilities, and best practices to optimize the use of the platform.
- Provide technical guidance and support to junior SCCM administrators and other IT team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 5 to 10 years of experience as an SCCM Administrator in an enterprise environment.
- Strong knowledge of SCCM infrastructure design, implementation, and administration.
- Proficiency in SCCM features and components such as software distribution, patch management, and reporting.
- Experience with SCCM client management, including software deployment, inventory, and compliance.
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as PowerShell for SCCM automation and customization.
- Understanding of Windows operating systems and desktop management principles.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Relevant certifications such as Microsoft Certified: SCCM Administrator or MCSE: Mobility are preferred.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a strong background in SCCM administration and a passion for optimizing desktop management processes, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications.