QA Tester [ETL/Data Science Division]
- Build and maintain automated testing frameworks for big data environments that are highly secure, scalable, flexible
- Lead data governance to ensure quality and proper metadata documentation for data lineage.
- Thoroughly evaluating data pipelines, and deliverables
- Participating in and contributing code review (Programming of automated test suites C#/Groovy), also SQL Queries
- Employing statistical methods, models, and processes and develop automated testing solutions to validate the predicted outcome.
- Work with engineers, designers, and analysts to deliver innovative AI/ML product feature enhancements.
- Testing stack includes MSTest, Selenium, Cucumber/Gherkin and QTP
- Testing REST, Web APIs or SOAP APIs (ASP.Net, MSTest, NUnit, Postman, and SoapUI)
- Data integration (ETL/ELT) / data engineering in physical and virtual data warehouse environments
- Familiarity with data sets in various formats and storage technologies/databases such as HDFS, Data Lake, Avro, CSV, JSON
- Hands-on testing experience in working Microsoft Big data technologies and architecture
Job ID: PC220973