- iOS development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Overall programming experience - 8+ years.
- Experience in mobile development - 5+ Years.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in mobility design and development of large scale enterprise mobile applications.
- Experience in React Native mobile applications (Android/ iOS) and native Android applications. - 3+ Years.
- Experience with popular React Native workflows - 3+ Years.
- Experience creating, optimizing, and integrating Application Programming Interface (API) calls - 3+ Years.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ - 5+ Years.
- Experience with automated build pipelines (Jenkins) and Git for source control. - 5+ Years.
- Excellent knowledge and capability to use OS frameworks for multi-threading, data persistence, and adapting user interface across multiple screen sizes - 3 Years.
- Able to work in a team environment is required.
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken is required.
- Serves as the Designer, Developer and/or Engineer on Mobile Projects.
- Meets with end users and technical staff of all types to gather business and system requirements
- May work with Mobile Specialist 2 to propose comprehensive solutions based on business and technical requirements
- Develops and/or engineers user interface, service tier, data tier components, infrastructure or security for Mobile Projects.
- Develops standards, repeatable processes, and reusable components
- Assists in project planning, including developing of timelines, composition of technical teams, and leveling of resources.
- Mentors technical team leads and team members on Department processes and standards to promote consistency and improve productivity.
- Assists in the development and review of technical deliverables on projects.
Job ID: WC220979