12 to Years
Sep 04, 2022
Contract - Corp-to-Corp, Contract - W2
San Francisco, CA
Use technical analysis to assess the scalability and reliability of the engineering infrastructure.
• Help lead the transformation to modern DevOps by leveraging the latest cutting-edge technologies, tools, and agile processes
• Help with engineering productivity. Provide timely, world class customer service for requests from all stakeholders and customers including; software development, QA, sustaining and project management.
• Provide recommendations to monitor and improve our engineering infrastructure and security.
• Participate in on-call rotation, manage incidents, identify issues, collaborate with stakeholders on solutions and provide follow-up on the implementation.
• Help with change and release management. Provide deployment support. Analyze and adapt release configurations and processes to support changing needs and environments.
• Implement appropriate monitoring solutions
• Ensure the infrastructure is secure
• Write infra as code in Terraform
Experience & Skills Required:
• Production experience in running cloud-based enterprise-grade systems at scale
• BS/MS degree in CS or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
• 12 years of progressive work experience in the Release Engineering, DevOps, SRE functions doing large scale software development.
• Strong experience in Linux.
• Extensive AWS experience with a wide range of services like EC2, EKS, CloudWatch, S3, RDS, VPC, Elasticache, RabbitMQ, KMS and help with Cloud Governance, Monitoring and Cost control.
• Extensive working experience with
• Container technologies; Docker, Kubernetes
• Version control systems like Git
• Build and deployment tools like Jenkins
• Scripting languages such as; Python, BASH.
• Configuration Management systems like Ansible, Puppet
• Infrastructure automation tools like Terraform, Ansible
• Monitoring tools like Nagios, DataDog, Prometheus
• Log analytics tools like Loggly, Splunk, Elasticsearch
• Strong Database Admin Support experience with RDS MySQL, Aurora, Postgres, Redshift, Aerospike NoSQL Platform, MongoDB/DocumentDB.
• In-depth experience with modern CI/CD pipelines and the common components and services typically used with these pipelines
Job ID: LF220293
Long Finch Technologies
Nov 27, 2023
Sep 04, 2022