Roles & Responsibilities:
Experience: 5+ years of experience as a Junior Banker/Relationship Specialist or a thorough Call Center Professional having interacted and catered to high-net-worth clients
- Play the role of a Junior Banker/Relationship Specialist
- High-touch relationship management
- Create client conversation scripts, criteria and supplemental materials
- Perform client outreach (calls, email, meetings), coordination, and associated reporting and tracking
- Perform migration data entry for manual conversions including client entitlement set up and support
- Interact with Bank and clients to facilitate collection of documentation
- Provide Level 1 triage and help desk coordination, including top 20 clients team and post conversion support.
- Track surge support weekly and forecast monthly to help you determine ongoing surge support needs
- Provide information for client training team to create materials and for client training team to hold trainings
Technical / Non-Technical Skills:
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Treasury Management and Payment Products
- Exhibit critical thinking and a higher degree of negotiation and dispute resolution skills
- Demonstrate ability to simplify and communicate complex technical procedures
- Hands on approach mindset.
- Provide White Glove Service
- Strong English Speaking skills.
- Need strong analytical skills and ability to think laterally
- Attention to detail and proactive
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (Written and Verbal)
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with to ensure client satisfaction
- Detail oriented, while still providing reliable and consistent results. Dependable problem-solving skills.
- Having any experience in migration activities will be preferred.