Information Security Analyst (w/CI Poly)
- Candidate must favorably pass government background investigation
- Candidate must have, at a minimum, a Top Secret clearance w/CI polygraph.
- Maintain Certification in accordance with DoD Directive 8140.01 Cyberspace Workforce Management requirements
- U.S. Citizenship eligibility requirements.
Preferred Skill Sets:
- BS degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (5 years' experience without degree)
- 2-3 years fulfilling Information System Security Officer (ISSO) and/or Information System Security Representative (ISSR) role
- 2-3 years fulfilling Windows and/or Unix administrator role or support
- Experience using XACTA data base applications and the ICD 503, NIST 800-83 rev4 policy
Job ID: WC220564