Technical / Functional Skills
- Develop and maintain Sabre QIK Applications (software) to meet the needs of the business users and overall air operations.
- Evaluate business requirements and provide programming timelines for given requests and ensure applications are developed meet operational needs.
- Create test applications for system testers to validate system functionality.
- Troubleshoot and debug complex issues; identifies and implements solutions
- Log all work in JIRA.
- At least 3 years as a developer in a role that requires development of software solutions for complex problems.
- Sabre QIK Developer Experience
- Sabre Web Services REST/SOAP
- SQL Knowledge
- JIRA, Confluence, Bit Bucket.
- Ability to stay organized and manage multiple and concurrent assignments under tight deadlines.
- Understanding of Leisure Supplier large scale travel operations.
- Problem solving ability and strong written/verbal communication skills.