$ - $ Per Hour
3 to Years
Aug 31, 2022
Full-time, Contract - Corp-to-Corp, Contract - Independent, Contract - W2, Contract to Hire - Corp-to-Corp, Contract to Hire - Independent, Contract to Hire - W2
• Determine the structure and design of our front-end applications on various devices including mobile devices.
• Design a framework for creating user apps that grows with the needs of the company
• Utilize a variety of markup languages to write web pages and mobile app pages.
• Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our company website renders well across multiple devices
• Develop features to enhance the user experience.
• Monitor website performance, watch for site usability problems and rectify the issues
• Build reusable code for future use and shared among the front-end applications.
• Optimize web pages and mobile pages for maximum speed and scalability.
• Maintain brand consistency throughout design.
• Assist in the development of applications and features that will be put on the website and in internal functions as well
Front End Developer Requirements:
• 3+ years hands-on web development experience required.
• 2+ years hands-on mobile app development experience required.
• 2+ years hands-on Windows application development experience required.
• Strong experience in Visual Studio and source version control.
• Strong experience in one or more of the programming languages: C#, Java, AngularJS, NodeJS, Python, PHP, etc., preferably C#.
• Strong experience in OOP.
• Strong experience in most of these technologies: MVC, MVVM, Xamarin, WinForm, WPF, etc.
• Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
• Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
• Keen on putting ideas into programming codes.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
Job ID: 2C220631
Sheri F Weaver
Jun 07, 2023
Aug 31, 2022
Posted On: Sep 04, 2022 12:00 AM