Technical / Functional Skills
- Engineer expected to partner w/ existing team in migrating our B2B Extranet connections to a new Colocation Data Center and support migrations
- Manage participation of daily agile ceremonies and migration project meetings to work towards agreed upon migration strategy and cutover dates.
- Manage Split Managed Site to Site VPN connections support on Cisco Routers or Firewalls and manage migration along w/ troubleshooting skills
- Managed Cisco FMC & FTD Firewall Policy and Administration as it pertains to site migration requirements.
- Perform site log analysis as well as Firewall configuration and prepare new configs for Colo Migrations.
- Support and provision Cisco network ACI Fabric and NSO / APIC Support Experience
- Ethernet WAN provisioning and turnup experience
- Develop site documentation for production turnover support
- Assist customers in troubleshooting connectivity issues leveraging log data as it relates to firewall policy definition requirements and navigate through various security processes.
- Top candidates will have 5-10 years experience in direct support of Extranet B2B & Internet DMZs Cisco Firewall ACLs, and network security for business to business corporate connectivity.
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Routers, Switches, Cisco ASAs, Cisco Firepower FTD, Cisco FMC, Cisco NSO, Cisco APIC, IPSec, S2S VPN, TCP/IP, DNS, NTP, SNMP, TFTP, VMWare protocols, Windows Networking, and various other apps as deployed in large complex firewalled networks.
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban experience
- Python, Json, Bitbucket, coding and/or DevOps experience
- Various network and/or security certifications