$ - $ Per Hour
Sep 02, 2022
The Embedded Software Engineer will work closely with System Engineering to interpret requirements and to design and implement software solutions in our embedded GPS receivers. He or she will plan and scope development effort, follow structured development processes to design, document, implement, and verify software, and define requirements-based system tests.
• BS or MS in CS, EE, or equivalent and 1 or more years' experience developing embedded software for real time complex signal or data processing systems, and will meet the following requirements:
• Experience architecting and developing real time multi-threaded embedded application software in high reliability systems.
• Demonstrated expertise in complex timing-driven and data-driven systems, signal processing and signal tracking, data demodulation, data management, and message queueing systems.
• Expertise with C and real-time operating systems.
• Collaborative, team-oriented contributor with demonstrated ability to think outside the box and achieve goals.
• Strong verbal and written communication, organization, planning, and documentation skills.
Experience in at least one of the following areas is also required:
• Modular structured architectures, object-oriented software architecture, scripting
• Formal training and expertise in signal processing theory and algorithms
• GPS signals and baseband processing
• Requirements-based software development and software test processes
Ability to obtain a DoD security clearance is required. Applicants must clearly indicate citizenship and any previous DoD security clearance activity.
Job ID: 2C220701
Sheri F Weaver
Jun 01, 2023
Sep 02, 2022
Posted On: Sep 03, 2022 12:00 AM