7 to Years
Sep 03, 2022
Full-time, Contract - Corp-to-Corp, Contract - Independent, Contract - W2, Contract to Hire - Corp-to-Corp, Contract to Hire - Independent, Contract to Hire - W2, Part-time
• Management of the product roadmap, getting internal consensus and incorporating feedback from a range of sources to ensure the right features are delivered at the right time.
• Driving product development of new features from conceptualization, design, development, testing, to launch.
• Gathering requirements, writing user stories and testing documentation for new features.
• Ongoing market and competitive research.
• Ongoing maintenance and improvement of the use of data for user experiences and features across the product and infrastructure.
• Providing input on the look, design and feel of the product.
• Understanding customer needs through primary research and market data.
• Take quantitative and qualitative data to inform product decision making.
• Define and track metrics to assess success and failure of products, while ensuring the team and stakeholders are aligned on goals.
• Development of product features and assessing new ideas for market viability.
• Generation of product requirements and working closely with engineering teams to bring those requirements into reality.
• Developing product specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
What You've Done:
• 7 years of overall Product Management or related experienced
• 3+ years in SaaS Product Management experience
• Experience or background in instructional technology, instructional design, education or a related field of study
• Understanding of User Experience principles and Agile Methodology
• Familiar with analytics tools and how to use them to surface valuable insights
• Ability to translate customer (internal and external) needs into innovative products and features
• Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to problem solve and think creatively to come up with lightweight solution when needed
• Knowledge of healthcare data preferred
• Bachelors Degree
Job ID: LF220403
Long Finch Technologies
Nov 27, 2023
Sep 03, 2022