Aug 12, 2022
Out Of The Box Technologies
Jersey City, NJ
• Lead the execution and delivery of innovative technology projects, including research and process innovation for Technology Research & Innovation Lab.
• Lead end-to-end software development projects having strong understanding of SDLC full lifecycle and delivery of software pilots as well as prototypes under strict timeline and budget.
• With full accountability for on-time within-budget delivery, you are expected to wear three hats:
Technologist: recommend and provide inputs on the choice of appropriate technology stacks.
Business analyst: support Business/Product group in requirements analysis, drafting of functional/non-functional specifications, workflows etc.
Project manager: function as a PM/Scrum Master to create project plans.
• Conduct fast-paced vendor assessments and vendor management including vendor onboarding, assessments of RFPs, SOWs and other paper work, technology due diligence, tech evaluations, assessment of vendor-offered services, tools and platforms, attend presentations and demos etc.
• You might have to manage one or two internal teams to deliver on multiple projects, be a strong individual-contributor, act as a SME and independently conduct exercises related to research, intelligence gathering, market studies, analysis and process optimization.
• Mitigate risk by following established procedures, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
Talents Needed for Success:
• Minimum of 10 years of related experience
• Bachelor's degree required and/or equivalent experience
• Experience in or in-depth knowledge of Fintech technologies (DLT platforms like Ethereum, Hyperledger) and Cloud Technologies (AWS preferably) is required
• Knowledge of Financial Services industry
• Experience managing small teams and projects is a plus
Job ID: OO220178
Out of the box Technologies
Mar 11, 2023
Aug 12, 2022