$40 Per Hour
Sep 04, 2022
Contract - W2
Bachelor's Degree / 8+ years' experience - preferably with Business Analytics background, or Master's Degree/ 5+ years' experience in Operations Research, Statistics, Computer Science/ Machine Learning, Supply Chain Management, or similar disciplines with Business Analytics background or equivalent experience.
- Strong candidates will have a deep knowledge, proficiency with Business Intelligence products. Hands on working experience developing BI models and solutions using Microsoft BI stack - Power BI (On Premise & Cloud), ETL techniques (traditional & cloud), DAX, SQL, Excel, Visual Studio, Azure and other BI /Visualization solutions like Tableau, SAP BOBJ. Candidates will apply statistics and advanced analytics to find patterns and relationships in data, create data models and visualizations to tell a compelling story, and interpret the results that will enable others to drive change and action to drive business optimizations.
- Candidates should be proficient at using predictive modeling, statistics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore, and extract insights from structure and unstructured data. Candidates must be able to develop algorithms and mathematical models, perform experimentation and build data driven apps to translate data into intelligence, solve a variety of business problems and enable business strategy. Candidates to must be able to deliver data engineering & automation capabilities that enable analytics solution. Other focus areas also include enabling GSC wide data culture through engagements with customers, educating them on technical capabilities available & facilitating data accessibility and awareness initiatives.
- Additional technical skills in scripting languages (i.e. Python, Perl), Advanced Analytics, HANA, HADOOP, and other data science & analytics emerging trends.
- Must possess strong written and communication skills. Proven experience in translating business process capability needs into data requirements and solutions.
- Candidates must be a self-starter, responsible, dependable and inquisitive. They must have a strong desire to drive change and infuse new mindset to streamline our business. Challenging status quo and passion to drive smart change using data is essential to the job.
- Strong plus: Strong project management skills as well as Supply Chain business background with a track record of leading & delivering complex projects thru multi-disciplinary, matrixed cross- geo teams and partnerships.
skills: Looking for a Sr. person who can work independently.
Agile knowledge of the analytics space
Job ID: WC220290
Sr Hr manager
Mar 29, 2023
Sep 04, 2022
Austin, TX/Mountain View, CA
Posted On: Sep 22, 2023 01:33 PM