Technical / Functional Skills
- 5+ years of experience in Control-M Administration
- 5+ years of advanced scheduling experience with Control-M distributed systems not limited to creating/maintaining jobs, job flows, resources, calendars, utilities, reports, recovery, and integration with ITSM tools.
- 5+ years of experience in utilization or administration of Linux/Unix
- Good Understanding with oracle databases & Working experience with SQL queries.
- Control-M 9.19 or Above Certification is a plus.
- Scripting/automation experience (shell/Python/Perl) is plus.
- Experience with any monitoring tools (AppDynamics/Splunk) would be useful.
- Experience in managing knowledge base and documentation.
- Experience in managing small teams/shifts and leading by example.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Installing, upgrading, configuring, maintaining, and controlling the Control M infrastructure & it’s components like: Control M Enterprise Manager, Server, Agents, Plugins and Addon’s.
- Batch monitoring experience with Control-M (Mainly - New Day Process, Internal Housekeeping Jobs)
- Good Experience in Handling Multiple Control-M Job Types (Particularly OEBS, Database, Webservice, Application Integrator)
- Troubleshooting agent connectivity, server synchronization, Control-M parameters, and setup end-to-End Control-M.
- Work with application developers & support technician across platform such as Server, Database & storage in analyzing and troubleshooting issues.
- Maintain the Control-M infrastructure security with SSL, firewall & maintaining the full Control-M security across business units.
- Creating/maintaining jobs, job flows, resources, calendars, utilities, reports, recovery, and integration with ITSM tools.
- Co-ordination with developers, onboarding new applications to Control-M, assess and propose scheduling solutions, API, estimate project timelines, project management, training/mentoring other teams/developers/operators.
- Participate in "Disaster Recovery" and business continuity tests (Resiliency)