- C# Developer with strong proficiency in both C#, and .NET
- Experience writing API automated tests for RESTful APIs
- Must have extremely strong communication
- Agile test automation development team expertly designs, builds, and implements testing solutions that enable rapid development and validation of frequent software releases. ?
- Strong problem-solving skills.?
- Commitment to delivery.?
- Superb communication skills and a desire to collaborate openly within a fast-moving team.?
- A deep desire to learn and apply technology in a pragmatic way to create client value.?
- Experience designing and building systems that are maintainable, evolvable, and highly tested.?
- You will emphasize partnership and servant leadership within your team and the organization.
- You will collaborate with your team members to design and implement multi-tiered enterprise solutions that are feature rich, performant, and maintain a high degree of test automation.
- You will actively participate and contribute to technical discussions and code reviews.
- You will work to enhance your skills and capabilities and those of other developers within your agile chapter through experimentation, training, and knowledge sharing.
- 8+ years of in-depth experience in object-oriented business application design, development and testing in a multi-tiered environment.
- Proficiency with C#, .NET, data structures, basic algorithms, and applying object-oriented principles and design patterns.?
- Proficiency with development tools such as Visual Studio, Git, Azure DevOps.?
- Proficiency?with relational databases design and query construction and optimization (SQL Server preferred).?
- Proficiency with implementing unit and integration tests using NUnit,?xUnit, MS Test, Selenium or similar.?
- Experience developing, integrating and testing Restful APIs is a must
- Experience with Object-Relational Mapper (ORM) tools such as Entity Framework, EF Core, Dapper, or NHibernate.?
- Ability to effectively participate in?peer code reviews and pull requests, both as the reviewer and the reviewee.?
- Experience developing software using agile methodologies, core agile principals and DevOps best practices.
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Octopus deployment.
- Experience with Container on Azure Cloud Services also desirable.
- Self-motivated to explore the latest in development technologies, tools, and implementation patterns and a desire to share this
- knowledge within teams and the broader organization.
- Works within a team or independently with minimal supervision.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of various MS Azure cloud service offerings is plus.
- Knowledge of current and emerging technologies, tools, and implementation patterns
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related subject area.??
- Advanced degree and certification are desirable!??