8 to 10 Years
Aug 30, 2022
New York, NY
1. Provide strategy and guidance for the architecture of ML development data, and create solutions to process a large variety of data sources, all with the purpose of forming a high integrity model ready data source.
2. Lead he deployment of models into production, in close collaboration with technology, data science teams and business partners.
3. Be action oriented and comfortable working with complex data.
4. Think strategically and work to define overall direction for solving complex business issues.
5. Monitor and track data quality metrics
6. Proactively address and resolve technical issues to support key business initiatives.
7. Utilize emerging technologies to address business issues through technical innovation.
8. Functions as data/ML expert, contribute to analytics/solutions design and implementation. decisions
9. Can work independently with some supervision and be part of a collaborative team
10.Work with Project Managers and Scrum Masters to provide milestones and stories
11.Proactively and effectively communicate in various verbal and written formats with senior level member of the team and partners
• Graduate-level degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant experience in the field of Business Intelligence, Data Mining, Database Engineering, Programming
• 8-10 years of overall experience working in the field of data wrangling and programming with a minimum of 2 year's experience with ingesting, cleaning, merging and applying necessary data wrangling logic in Hadoop
• Excellent command of SQL - best practices, optimization, troubleshooting and debugging
• Strong Knowledge of Enterprise Platforms, Cloud Technology and high performance computing.
• Proficiency using Python for all data related work such as Numpy, Pandas, PySpark
• Familiar with the requirements of real-time inference
• Experience working with Linux Operating System
• Experience working with data visualization tools or packages
• Experience building Exploratory Data Analysis reports such as Histograms, Box plots, Pareto, Scatter Plot using R, Python or a Data Visualization tool such as Tableau, Spotfire
• Understanding of statistical modeling concepts, designs and analytics-based products
• Any experience with Kubernetes
• Any experience in using ETL tools such as Ab Initio, Talend, Informatica, Pentaho
• Any experience working with Data Warehouses and/or Data Marts
• Any experience in Life Insurance Industry
Job ID: NT220032
Mar 04, 2024
Aug 30, 2022