Required Technical Skill Set
- Migration experience from SailPoint IIQ to SailPoint Identity Now.
- Subject-matter expertise across all IAM topics as it relates to both cloud and on-premises enterprise technology, and the relationship between the architectures.
- Drive the adoption of Authentication, Authorization ad Identity management reference architectures for AWS.
- Develop effective architecture solutions that not only satisfy immediate project requirements but also deliver a coherent, reusable, reliable and phased architecture
- Review and management of technical security roadmaps related to cloud security and IAM within a cloud security context.
- Strong experience (min 7 years) in Identity and Access Management domain.
- Experience in working with any Cloud solutions or IAM migration.
- Strong experience in documenting detailed Architectural and design documents
- Should have good high-level understanding of generic processes in the enterprise environment
- AWS Certifications will be desired
- Working experience in Identity and Access Management domain
- Strong understanding of any Cloud Identity Management
- Strong understanding of Authentication and Authorisation mechanisms related to cloud
- Good to have experience certification or experience in working with GCP
- Good understanding of federation and SSO
- Good understanding of (infrastructure as a code) cloud provisioning solutions e.g. Github, ansible, terraform etc.
- Should have worked as IAM or cloud architect role
- Should have good understanding of Identity management in cloud
- Should have performed client facing roles in past
- Should have worked with any international client in past