Associate Product Manager
- Product Management
- Digital product management
- Media / E-commerce / Payments / Fraud businesses
- Digital Channels
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for payment and fraud within North American digital channels.
- Work closely with cross-functional product managers and technology managers to understand priorities and deliveries in payment and fraud mitigation for North America Digital.
- Document business requirements, acceptance criteria, and KPIs that push the product strategy forward and achieve key objectives.
- Engage with business stakeholders, operations teams, and technology teams to understand requirements and account for them in the solution design and prioritization.
- Manage both internal and external partnerships on programs from concept to delivery to ensure that products and roadmap priorities meet customer expectations and needs.
- Support with cross-functional communications and roadmap materials
- Inputs into feature prioritization & sequencing
- Monitor & identify customer/stakeholder needs staying current on industry standards and trends.
- 2 years of digital product management, or relevant, experience with an emphasis on delivering guest-facing applications or customer service applications
- Experience with digital technologies, media, e-commerce, payments, or fraud businesses
- Strong core consulting skills (demonstrated track record of quality delivery, interpersonal and cross-functional relationship skills)
Job ID: PC240031