Technical / Functional Skills
- Should work from office from Day 1
- Primarily capacity management of mid-range systems and infrastructure
- Ability to communicate and provide capacity executive summaries to our partners and stakeholders
- Providing data analytics and capacity forecast models
- Understanding of hardware Infrastructure, architecture and disaster recovery
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Advisor for system and application performance improvements with other partners and stakeholders
- Preferred understanding of Agile methodologies, Splunk data mining expertise, and demand data/BVI concepts
- Candidate will participate in multiple projects and have a specific set of deliverables around Performance and Capacity
- Candidate will be required to review technical project documentation in an effort to identify performance and capacity impacts to the infrastructure.
- Projects identified with impact will be engaged and the candidate will provide support and consulting for the project(s) in question.
- Candidate will work with other support teams to collectively provide forecasts and models for performance and capacity of impacted components.
- Once performance testing is underway, the candidate will review saturation test results and artifacts (e.g., AppDynamics, DynaTrace, Splunk, SAR/vmstat, application logs and Performance Center results) to measure and interpret capacity thresholds/limits.
- Candidate will also be required to support capacity related BAU activities associated to audit requirement.