- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 6.5 Backend
- OSGI Architecture
- Sling Servlets and Sling Framework
- Experience working with Apache Solr
- Experience working with Analytics and SEO
- Experience with git and GitHub to manage and share source code
- Working in Agile Teams and Scrum Model Product Owner/Business Stability to provide agile status notes on day to day project tasks.
Functional / Technical Skills
- Deeply analytical and driven to understand details of functionality.
- Experience in working with tools like RTC or Jira to track stories, tasks.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings and ensure requirements are well understood and delivered.
- Understand financial domain with some understanding of products and asset classes.
- Experience using Scrum, Agile modelling and adaptive software development is preferred.
- Experienced, fully competent in own area
- Shares own expertise with others; will co-ordinate activities of others/the team
- Completes own role independently or with minimal supervision/guidance.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills. Experience writing, reviewing technology documents including user guides.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Fast learner who can come up to speed very quickly and can thrive with minimal guidance and supervision (someone who is highly proactive, seeks knowledge and has passion for work at hand)
- Effective prioritization skills with the ability to provide PO support for multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) to provide candid feedback and explain complex issues in a way that is easy to understand
- A focus on continuous improvement and willing to collaborate across functions, with different subject matter experts
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and remaining focused on details in an environment where priorities can frequently shift